Build your professional brand and grow your business as a Yarro Publisher.
The Yarro Publisher program is for Professional and Corporate level members interested in sharing their insight, experience and professional expertise with other Yarro members, subscribers and website visitors. The Yarro Publisher program is an excellent way to get in front of thousands of income property owners and real estate professionals, let them know who you are, build your professional brand, and grow your business.
Why Publish with Yarro?
We are a community. Yarro is a community of real estate professionals helping real estate professionals succeed. To this end, we provide real estate and income property professionals the opportunity to share their experience, insight, and expertise with a much greater audience than they’re able to achieve via a traditional stand-alone website. As a Yarro publisher, not only are your articles shared with the Yarro community, they’re also optimized and published online so they will appear in Google and other search engines for relevant keyword searches.
As a Yarro publisher you’ll receive:
- online and off-line publicity for your articles*
- a link on our publishers’ page to your professional profile page
- a prominent byline on all articles
- a link to your website
- an optimized web page for maximum online visibility
- inclusion in our eNewsletter
- a featured spot on the national-aipo.org home page*
- the ongoing opportunity to promote your brand and business
- We don’t use your articles to make money. Your articles are used to (1) promote you, your brand and your business, and (2) to support Yarro community members and participants by providing relevant, useful content. In return, our community
What We’re Looking For
At Yarro we publish content that meets the following criteria:
- is original and has not been published anywhere else
- is at least 1000 words
- is unique, compelling and actionable
- is free from any grammatical or typographical errors
- is relevant for an audience of income property owners and investors
In particular, we are looking for articles and personal essays addressing the following topics:
- Accounting / Finance
- Real Estate Investing
- Strategic Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
And let’s not forget strategy. Our readers love a good strategy. Whether it’s a strategy for repairing an apartment floor or an innovative strategy for finding and closing real estate deals, you provide our readers a strategy—something actionable—and you’ll develop a loyal following.
Publisher Terms and Conditions:
By submitting your piece to Yarro, you agree to allow Yarro to publish your piece on the yarro.org website and in any other Yarro publication. You are also agree to give Yarro an exclusive license to use your piece in any promotional content we create. By submitting, you acknowledge that your piece is original and has not been published elsewhere.
*Limited to articles that meet the highest quality standards.