A non-disclosure agreement (NDA) helps a small business protect and maintain confidential sensitive business information.
Brittany Peck, Esq. is a licensed attorney, legal consultant, contracts specialist and legal writer. She holds a Juris Doctorate from Suffolk Law School.
- Has executed 100+ successful FOIA request
- Won 50+ Social Security cases
- Litigated in Federal Court
Brittany has worked may years a an attorney managing a high volume caseload of over 70 clients, writing legal briefs on behalf of the US Federal Government. She has written and published legal articles and posts for high-profile legal law firms througout the world. She has drafted and reviewed hundreds of contracts, including Commercial Lease Agreements, Purchase Agreements, Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws, Operating Agreements, Employee Handbooks and Independent Contractor Agreements.
Education & Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) from the University of Hartford
- J.D. from Suffolk Law School
- Licensed United States Attorney